Who do we like to get it on with, while in our feminine energy....
Let’s get into the sticky details. What our past, present and future lovers look like. Always while in heels of course. Can I also just state now how much I have adored this whole prcess? Connecting with so many wonderful gurlies and hearing your deepest and darkest secrets. It’s been my honour.
Describe your current sexual status (including romance)
No Data Found
It seems most of us are in relationships where we cannot connect as a woman with our partners. While about a quarter will allow it some sexual contact while dressed. It does make me a little sad.
How would you describe your sexual history?
No Data Found
As a group the majority of us seem to have had few partners. This may be in part to our nature, but also social pressures.
If given a choice, who would you most enjoy as a sexual partner?
No Data Found
Feminine energy seems to win out again. We love to be gurlies and most of us love girls or gurls too. Stockings, heels and skirts rule!
While dressed as a woman, have you had sex with...
No Data Found
Sadly, it seems over a third of us have never shared our feminine side intimately with a quater having just the one lover who has seen our true selves.
How you like it
While dressed as a woman, how do you like your lover to behave?
No Data Found
Half of us, one way or another, want to be taken. Many of can switch it up with a handful wanting to dominate, which of course makes sense.
Diverse Sexual Attractions:
- Analysis: The responses show a wide range of sexual attractions beyond traditional heteronormative frameworks. Many respondents express interest in partners across a spectrum of gender identities, including trans women and men. This diversity suggests a more fluid understanding of attraction that transcends gender binaries.
- Quote for Context: “I am very attracted to passable, pre-op trans women and would welcome the opportunity to experiment with one.”
Fluidity in Sexual Preference:
- Analysis: Several respondents describe an evolution in their sexual preferences, indicating that sexual orientation can be fluid and change over time. This fluidity might be influenced by personal growth, exploration of gender identity, and broader sexual experiences.
- Quote for Context: “From straight, to interest in trans women, to interest in men.”
Fantasies and Desires:
- Analysis: The fantasies shared by respondents often involve elements specific to crossdressing and transgender experiences, suggesting a strong link between their sexual desires and their gender expression. These fantasies provide a space for exploring identities and desires that may not align with their everyday lives.
- Quote for Context: “My fantasy is to have sex with another T girl with both of us fully dressed.”
- Analysis: Responses indicate a variety of relationship types, from traditional monogamous partnerships to more open or polyamorous arrangements. This diversity in relationship styles reflects a non-traditional approach to love and partnership, possibly influenced by the respondents’ experiences with gender and sexual identity.
- Quote for Context: “I have been with my female partner for many years but have always dreamt of being with trans females.”
Exploration of Gender and Sexuality:
- Analysis: There is a clear intersection of gender identity exploration and sexual orientation in the responses. Many participants link their sexual preferences to their experiences with crossdressing or exploring their gender identity, suggesting that for them, sexual orientation and gender expression are deeply interconnected.
- Quote for Context: “I enjoy presenting as a woman and being treated like one during sex but do prefer my partner to be female.”
Bisexuality and Polysexuality:
- Analysis: A significant number of respondents identify as bisexual or are attracted to more than one gender. This indicates a recognition and acceptance of complex sexual identities within the crossdressing community, where traditional labels may not fully capture their experiences.
- Quote for Context: “I am bisexual. I love either a man or a woman. I live fully as a woman now and I am very happy with it.”
- Analysis: Some respondents engage in consensual non-monogamy, indicating a level of open communication and trust in their relationships. This openness to multiple partners, often with the awareness and consent of all involved, reflects a progressive approach to relationships.
- Quote for Context: “I have a few regular play partners that fill this need. This is known by my girlfriend as well as my play partners.”
Specific Attractions and Preferences:
- Analysis: The specific attractions mentioned by respondents, such as a preference for femininity or dominant partners, highlight the nuanced and individual nature of sexual attraction. These preferences are often intimately linked to the respondents’ own gender expressions and identities.
- Quote for Context: “I love feminity and anything beautiful.”
Impact of Crossdressing on Sexual Identity:
- Analysis: For many respondents, crossdressing appears to be a significant factor in shaping their sexual identities and preferences. This impact suggests that gender expression through crossdressing is not just a superficial activity but deeply intertwined with personal identity and sexuality.
- Quote for Context: “My sexuality has changed as I have progressed in my dressing. I will never turn down an opportunity to grow sexually.”
Comments left by the gurls...
“Whilst I love my wife I have been looking more at trans porn. I also chat to other cross dressers on ‘X’ and Instagram and considering a meet.”
“Although I’m in a monogamous relationship now, it wasn’t always this way. I’ve been with several women in my life, but I’ve been with DOZENS of men through the years.”
“A woman primarily but I am very attracted to passable, pre op trans women and would welcome the opportunity to experiment with one.”
“I have been with my female partner for many years but have always dreamt of being with trans females…. several….used to dream of being kidnapped and held captive by a house full of dominatrix…but I was single and very fit back then”
“I always thought of myself as heterosexual but my fantasy is to have sex with another T girl with both of us fully dressed.”
“I enjoy presenting as a woman and being treated like one during sex but do prefer my partner to be female.”
“I am straight, but I am also curious”
“my partner is a woman I have had sex with trans woman, and with one man… I have only CD with my partner tho. But I would like to explore having sex with a man fully doll up”
“My partner is AFAB non-binary, but presents as female and uses she/her pronouns. Just to be specific.”
“I’m happy with my wife, a woman, but I’d also be happy with a trans woman or maybe even a man if that wasn’t the case.”
“I generally identify as straight, though I do feel some attraction towards trans women. Certain men I find aesthetically attractive, but I’ve never experienced sexual attraction towards one.”
“I’m mostly attracted to women romantically, but men sexually. That said, if I wasn’t in my current relationship I think I would try to date a man to see what would happen. In my current relationship we’ve talked about pulling a man in to play with us.”
“I am bisexual. I love either a man or a woman. I live fully ad a woman now and I am very happy with it.”
“I prefer women and always have and I’m very versatile with them! The only men I see are generous”
“I enjoy sexually open people. Or a very feminine cd”
“AS my journey has progressed so has my sexual preference. From straight, to interest in trans women, to interest in men.”
“At this point I’m mostly interested in someone dominate, preferably with a penis.”
“My sexuality has changed as I have progressed in my dressing. I will never turn down an opportunity to grow sexually.”
“I am attracted to women, crossdressers and trans women. Its the presentation of womanhood that im attracted to. I just love the womanly figure.”
“I love feminity and anything beautiful”
“I have known I was bisexual since puberty but today I prefer a man who can treat me like a female and use me that way.”
“As either a tranny or in boy mode, I am happy to have sex with a gay man under certain conditions (young slim, shaved!) although I much prefer another tranny”
“I like women. I wouldn’t mind being with a trans woman.”
“I love women and I’m more attracted to femininity, but if it’s a beautiful trans women then it would be the perfect relationship.”
“im asexual so its mostly romantic and kinky”
“I am a hetero male but when dressed I enjoy being with men. It is purely sexual. I am not romantically/emotionally attracted to men.”
“I am attracted to all thing feminine including my partner but I also have a strong bi side that needs filled when dressed. I enjoy men sexually but when the deed is over very few hold my interest. Nowadays I have a few regular play partners that fill this need. This is known by my girlfriend as well as my play partners. Sometimes we enjoy this together but mostly I do play solo. We discuss what I did afterwards.”
“It would probably be a toss up between a passable crossdresser or a trans woman who has not fully transitioned and still has her penis. Iâ€˜ve been really wanting to explore this side of my sexuality and since I am not attracted to masculine or cis men, my ideal sexual partner would be someone with long hair, a very sexy feminine body with a set of nice natural looking breasts and a pretty decent sized cock. I have been fantasizing about making love with another gender non conforming feminine, trans or attractive crossdresser in a trans lesbian type relationship!”
“Actually; I prefer the company of attractive real females and/or very passable female presenting TV/CD’s.”
“I am mainly attracted to women, and other Tgirls, but sometimes like a man too”
“I’m an anal virgin, but constantly fantasise about being with a female presenting partner with whom I could share fantasies and special experiences.”
“I’d especially love to lose my anal virginity to a female presenting partner.”
“Each option presented has their benefits and enjoyment. There is, in my opinion, too many options and experiences to engage in sex and stay limited to just one gender ore preference.”
“I really want to be a submissive man”
“I love to get all dolled up and have some fun with a hot guy”
“I’m bisexual so I would enjoy a man,woman,trans man or trans woman.”
“I am a bisexual male who crossdresses. I enjoy a passionate encounter”
“I have erectile dysfunction, so can’t penetrate anyone, but I love exploring a body. I love cocks, a vulvas, boobs and bums. I love ears and necks. I love being penetrated by a cock or a toy.”
“I take the female role only, so need to be with a guy / Top TV/CD, or female with strap-on”
“if that could be true i think i would have both worlds of pleasure”
“I fantasise about being with a woman and being treated as a woman.”
“I love feminine form, but I am interested in penis also!”
“i enjoy crossdressed sissy sex with my wife, however, i have been fully pussy free for 5 years. i enjoy sissy sex with another sissy, but my preference would be a strong dominant male who use both me and my wife”
“I think I would be open to a trans woman”
“I have only ever felt sexual attraction to females, but attraction has always been more than skin deep to me, there has to be a connection as well for me. So the “”gray matter”” that is inside our heads often comes into play. Brains are sexy too! or call it spirit or id and ego, whatever it is it has to be present.”
“I don’t believe sex should be limited, as long as everyone involved consents.”
“A Dominant Woman but I think I’m becoming more open to exploring others.Though the right trans woman would be titillating.”
“I want to be in the moment. I’ve lost too much time. So being with someone like myself could be a moment of most completion.”
“I prefer women of either sex”
“Possibly a trans woman”
“I often think about how it would be to be with a transgender woman i am getting hard right now just typing this out. I am very curious would love for her to be very femme have nice breasts and a nice penis that I could suck for hours”
“Never been with a man because I’m married but the idea enthralls me”
“I’ve mostly been with women. I’ve been with some guys, mostly because they wanted me, gay guys love me for reason. At this point I would really only want to be with a male if I could be with his female wife too.”
“I am strongly attracted to women and have some attraction to trans women”
“I consider myself cis and straight, but guess I could have fun with a trans woman, maybe even fall in love with the right one. Though my first choice for a romantic partner would be a woman.”
“Transgender woman. And csi ladies love. Penis on men love.”
“I love sex with both guys and girls for different reasons. When with a girl I like to be the dominant one usually. Unless she knows about my dressing and let’s me be her sissy slut. When I’m with a guy I like to be treating like a girl”
“I fluctuate… trans women. Crossdressers… alpha men… hyperfemme women”
“Fantasy of being with another crossdressing person”
“I only want to be in a long-term relationship with a woman, but sexually we both enjoy some 3way or 4way action with bi-guys or trans girls, or even just a straight swap with another couple.”
“Depending on my mood, I still adore pussy, but sometimes crave cock..”
“I love and fancy women and enjoy heterosexual sex but there’s a part of me, especially when crossdressed, that is open to sex with men. Ironically I’m not really interested in kissing men, even as Ophelia, but very much enjoy exploring submissive sexual experiences.”
“I want a beautiful looking woman with 8 inches”
“Most likely I would like a female body and voice with breasts, yet I would like the person to also have a nice sizeable cock and balls like how futanari and shemales are depicted in places”
“I have a trans woman kink but never actually had sex. I’m curious but again, I’m in a very commited and serious relationship where this would be a deal breaker.”
“With my new dive into femininity I am suddenly looking at men completely differently. Men give us justification as being female. That isn’t exactly the work I’m looking for but what I’m getting at is if a man sees and accepts me for a female then everyone else can as well. The ultimate goal is to convince a man that I am female and to make them attracted to me in that way. For the first time in my life I can imagine having sex with a man not for any attraction but because it would make me more feminine. For the first time ever I think of what it would be like to give a blowjob or anal sex and how. So in my head that is like the ultimate goal in being able to finally say “”I am now enough of a female.”” I was born male so even with surgery and hormones I could never ever be fully female, I accept that to a degree, it sucks but I guess it is a simple fact. But the ultimate dream is still to be as close to the real thing as possible. I have standard gay and lesbian friends and family and everyone else i normally react with daily would be considered straight or bi. This is to say that I have had no real relationships or even much interaction with trans people. Which I truly hope to remedy. I think I could find myself very attracted to a trans women, likely even more so than a “”birth”” female. Unfortunately I just don’t have any past experience to know. These current days I think my truly honest answer could be “”Anyone, I enjoy everyone”” but since I am lacking experience I answered accordingly.”
In the next post...
We dive deep into fantasy. What we watch for pleasure. And what, if we could do anyting, would we really do?
Buckle up buttercup, it’s going to get smutty.
Explore The Whole Survey...
Nearly 200 crossdressers took my survey over the last week, sharing who they are, sometimes their wildest fantasies, even their most outrageous stories. And there was frustration and sadness in some answers too. All of these emotions I relate to. The survey is still open here and data does update with the dynamic charts here. Thank you, you gorgeous gurls!
When did we begin? How did that happen? What did it feel like? How did you cope? So many questions and so many of us have similar genesis stories around our crossdressing.
So gurls, how often do we indulge in our inner femme and get dressed in panties, bra, heels, stockings and a cute dress? The wardrobe awaits, let’s open up and explore what we find!
What is it about our gurl clothes that seduces us so deliriously? What does it feel so, right, good, sexy, relaxing and wonderful?
That’s right, to have a peek inside your wardrobe. Is it hidden or on display? How extensive is it and does your partner know about your femme side? And if so, how do they feel about it?
Who do we like to get it on with, while in our feminine energy…. Let’s get into the sticky details. What our past, present and future lovers look like. Always while in heels of course. Can I also just state now how much I have adored this whole prcess? Connecting with so many wonderful gurlies and hearing your deepest and darkest secrets. It’s been my honour.
So what does fire you up the most? I asked. You shared….To get us in the mood, I asked about threesomes first, but this final section is simply the cherry on top of the whole survey. We also shared about porn and what we watch. What fantasies fill our panties the most? Buckle up, it will be wild!
First of all, thank you to every brave gurl who chose to share her deepest secrets, desires and even pain with us all. You are AMAZING! And a little bit sexy too.Second, I am no maths whiz or expert analysis, so much of my thoughts here are what struck me most, rather than perhaps statistically significant. And of course I would love your thoughts too.